Codes (for categories, datasets and series)
- Codes are primarily meant to be used when coding request for the API. When the provider doesn't use any and that we are making them up, we need to keep them short. These codes don't need to be intelligible or describe the object.
- categories name shouldn't make reference to a particular period or date
- dataset names should not make reference to a particular period or date
- Series names should be unique in a dataset. When necessary add dimension labels to the name to make them unique.
- Avoid including in the series name a part that is identical for all series of a dataset